NEW PROCEDURES DUE TO COVID-19
We are only accepting clean, freshly washed, saleable clothing and household items at this time.
We will only be accepting 2 bags, 2 boxes or one of each at this time.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING US broken or damaged items.
All items will be screened in your presence.
Only clean, freshly washed clothing can be in plastic bags. These bags are to be placed on the receiving table.
All household items must be removed from boxes and placed into the provided bins to be disinfected.
Rejected items will be returned to you for your disposal.
Our Thrift Store Managers are desperately trying to get the word out. When you make a donation, please bring it during our open hours. When items are left outside the gate after we have closed, they can get ruined by the weather or stolen. There is often a big mess to clean up when bags are broken open and contents spread out on the sidewalk.
For your convenience, we are able to accept donations at the Thrift Store at the following times:
Mon – Fri: 10 am – 3 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 2 pm
Closed daily from 12 - 1 pm for deep cleaning and disinfecting due to COVID-19.
Address: 910 1st Ave, Ladysmith, BC
Phone: 250 245-5225
WE ACCEPT CLEAN, DRY AND USEABLE:
- clothing, shoes & boots
- linens, blankets and sleeping bags
- reusable shopping bags, egg cartons, cookie tins and fancy boxes
- personal care products
- hardware & electrical items, tools
- housewares, small appliances
- pictures & frames
- collectibles, antiques & ornaments
- light fixtures & lamps
- clocks, watches, jewelry
- books & magazines
- seasonal decorations
- fabric, sewing supplies, sewing machines
- craft supplies, silk flowers
- toys, games, puzzles, dolls
- sports equipment, bicycles, skates, skis & snowboards
- auto accessories
- office & school supplies
- video & audio recordings (no copies), records & related equipment
- pet supplies
- garden supplies
- cash donations
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- TV's & microwaves
- computers & monitors
- baby car seats & walkers
- helmets of any kind
- furniture & mattresses
- paints & chemicals
- copied audio & video tapes
- items that are broken