Unfortunately, receiving is closed from April 12 – 15, 2021 due to the Town of Ladysmith mandated curb repair. We can not accept donations during this period.
NEW PROCEDURES DUE TO COVID-19
We are only accepting clean, freshly washed, saleable clothing and household items at this time.
- These bags are to be placed on the receiving table.
- A limit of 2 bags, 2 boxes or one of each per customer will be accepted.
- All items will be screened in your presence.
- All household items must be removed from boxes and placed into the provided bins to be disinfected.
- Rejected items will be returned to you for your disposal.
When you make a donation, please bring it during our open hours. When items are left outside the gate after we have closed, they can get ruined by the weather or stolen. There is often a big mess to clean up when bags are broken open and contents spread out on the sidewalk.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING US broken, soiled or damaged items.
The disposal of those items costs money that could otherwise be available for donations to health initiatives in our community.
WE ACCEPT CLEAN, DRY AND USEABLE:
- clothing, shoes & boots
- linens, blankets and sleeping bags
- reusable shopping bags, egg cartons, cookie tins and fancy boxes
- personal care products
- hardware & electrical items, tools
- housewares, small appliances
- pictures & frames
- collectibles, antiques & ornaments
- light fixtures & lamps
- clocks, watches, jewelry
- books & magazines
- seasonal decorations
- fabric, sewing supplies, sewing machines
- craft supplies, silk flowers
- toys, games, puzzles, dolls
- sports equipment, bicycles, skates, skis & snowboards
- auto accessories
- office & school supplies
- video & audio recordings (no copies), records & related equipment
- pet supplies
- garden supplies
- cash donations
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- TV’s & microwaves
- computers & monitors
- baby car seats & walkers
- helmets of any kind
- furniture & mattresses
- paints & chemicals
- copied audio & video tapes
- items that are broken